Our loaves are hand-crafted daily, in a variety of flavors, shapes, and sizes by our skilled bread bakers. Niedlov’s breads are prefermented, kneaded, shaped by hand, let to rise, and then baked in a European stone hearth oven; a process that takes up to 18 hours from beginning to end. A combination of artistry and craftsmanship, Niedlov’s breads are made without taking shortcuts, so they will be the most flavorful, most healthy, and most beautiful loaves possible.
Italian loaf | baguette | brotchen
Ciabatta Loaf & roll
Light Wheat Sandwich Bread
Pioneer White Sandwich Bread
Six Grain Four Seed Sandwich Bread
Brother John Dinner Rolls (White and Wheat)
Mon – Wed – Fri
Whole Wheat Walnut Raisin
Cinnamon Raisin Sandwich Bread
Roasted Garlic (Mon)
Cheddar Pepper Sourdough (Wed)
Braided Challah (Fri)
Tues – Thurs – Sat
Whole Wheat Four Seed
Stoneground Wheat Sandwich Bread
Whole Wheat Walnut Raisin (Saturday)
Christmas stollen (Dec–Jan)
Bavarian pretzels (Oct–Dec)
*Loaves are available starting at 10am
To preserve the crisp crust and freshness of Niedlov’s bread, we recommended the following bread care steps.
If you’ve purchased a loaf unsliced, you have two options:
- Store your bread out on your countertop or cutting board with the CUT SIDE DOWN, French style. The crust of the un-sliced bread naturally protects the freshness. The bread will last this way for about two days after its baked. **Our recommendation**
- You can wrap the whole thing up in plastic-wrap, or put it in a freezer bag, and throw it in the FREEZER. Our bread frozen will keep well for at least one month.
When you’re ready to eat your bread, follow these steps:
- If you’re planning on having your bread for dinner, a good time to take it from the freezer to DEFROST is early in the morning, say, before you leave for work. Defrost at room temperature.
- Wrap loaf in aluminum foil and place wrapped loaf in a preheated oven at 375˚F for 10 -15 minutes. The aluminum foil will act like a steam chamber to re-crisp the crust.
- Take the loaf out of the oven and let it rest for a few minutes (it’s hot!) Eat and enjoy!
If you’ve purchased your bread sliced, your bread is already in a plastic bag, and can be enjoyed for about 5 days before beginning to show signs of dehydration, usually around ONE WEEK after its bake date, or FOUR DAYS after its “sell by” date. If you’d like to keep your sliced bread longer than this, we recommend putting the whole thing in the FREEZER as soon as you get it, and pull off slices as you need them. A quick round in the toaster should be enough just to defrost them.